a TRUE true love story




One of my favorite movies of all time is The Young Victoria.  I absolutely LOVE this movie! I guess it's because it's based on an English monarch and I love England. Or that Victoria and Albert's love story is a REAL LIFE love story. They actually were in love! No fiction there.
Another reason could be the fact that Rupert Friend (the actor who plays Albert) is fiiiiine.  I mean have you seen his hair?! As for the acting, it's superb. And I just can't get over those British accents!
But perhaps the number one reason why I love this movie is because of the beautiful soundtrack! The score is absolutely awe-inspiring and it really adds to the whole movie experience. Not many people know about this movie and that's why I have taken it upon myself to convert everyone! If you haven't seen, go watch it! Then, let's chat. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little part of my childhood

a little sight-seeing :)