Love me some Sherlock


What is it: one of my new favorite shows on the telly!

When it became a favorite: over the holidays

Why it became a favorite: Multiple answers to this one... :)


Why I consider 'Sherlock' one of my new favorite television shows:
  1. Because it's British and I love almost everything British.
  2. Benedict Cumberbatch  is the PERFECT Sherlock Holmes - his wit and tendency to be a smart-Alec  only make him that much more lovable.
  3. Martin Freeman = Bilbo...need I say more.
  4. The location of the show brings back so many good memories!
  5. I love listening to the differences in their English dialect and vocabulary...it makes me feel really cool when I know what they are talking about and other Americans don't :)
  6. It is a great drama series that really keeps me on the edge of my seat! 
  7. It's refreshing to see real actors on T.V.
  8. Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) is hilarious.
I've included just a few reasons why I love it and so feel free to comment on why you love it (or why you will love it once you watch it!).

Comments

  1. Okay, I lovr that you said "telly"! I too found this over Christmas break and LOVED it! So witty, so clever, and really fantastic. On a side note, did you live in London?? sounds like it from the above. We lived in England for almost 7 years after we first got married!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little part of my childhood

a little sight-seeing :)