A Sunday Goodie




Although media has the stereotype of being solely "bad", messages displayed through media like this remind me of reasons why media can be a good thing! I am a big proponent of Mormon Messages. I truly believe that they can uplift, inspire, and teach us many new truths, as well as remind us of many old ones.

Brittany's story of hope in the midst of despair really touches me. The amount of service that she gives is absolutely astounding! I am just blown away that she can get up every day, try to live a normal life, AND still think of others enough to make sock monkeys and coloring books for donations. That is one special girl.
I hope that her story inspires you as much as it inspired me! God does lift us up and will continue to lift us up no matter what. He loves us that much and more! Have a great rest of your Sunday!

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little part of my childhood

a little sight-seeing :)